Sunday, August 9, 2009

Hello!

Hello! Well I guess it's time I caught up with technology. This is my first time blogging.

Today was a steamer. I helped my husband, Jason install a new swing-set for the kids and then we all headed off to the hardware store for some supplies and plants. I haven't been for some time and I had forgotten how much fun it is to browse the plants and dream of possible adventures into the land of home improvement. We came home with several interesting plants. Jason and I deliberated over where to place them and then decided the rock garden was best. Our back yard is looking wonderful, at least I imagine it that way.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I hope you have fun blogging. I am a wanna be children's writer, too. I have a regular blog plus my writing blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Janet. I'll be sure to check out your blog soon.

    ReplyDelete